has provided comprehensive and personal patient care in Decatur since he completed
his residency training in 1991. In addition to patient care he has held teaching appointments
with the Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Prior positions held:
Assistant Professor - SIU School
of Medicine - 15 years as active teaching faculty.
Director of Academic Affairs - SIU Decatur Family Medicine
Residency Training Program - 15 years.
He provides care in all areas of Medicine.
Areas of Special Interest
- Anti Aging Medicine
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement / Hormone Balancing
- Saliva Testing
- Nutritional Supplementation
- Weight Management Program
- Doctor Supervised Low Calorie
- Smoking Cessation (Quit Smoking Help)
- Emotional Health
Areas of Special Expertise
No Needle, No Scalpel Vasectomy
- Skin Lesion Management - Skin Cancers, Moles, Skin Tags, Fatty tumors
- Advanced Acne Management
- Lipolysis / Mesotherapy - Fat melting for body contouring
- Spider Vein Injection
- Laser Procedures - PAINLESS Laser Hair removal, Fractional skin rejuvenation, Skin Tightening,
- Botox injections
- Filler Injections (Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, etc.)
- Colposcopy - evaluation of abnormal pap smears
- Cervical Cryotherapy - treatment of abnormal pap smears by freezing
- Leep - treatment of abnormal pap smears by removal with a wire loop
- Endometrial aspiration - sampling cells of the uterus in abnormal bleeding
- Toenail Removal - partial or total
Click Here to see Curriculum Vitae