What is Adrenal Fatigue?
- Tired for no reason?
- Having trouble falling asleep at night or awakening at night for no reason?
- Having trouble getting up in the morning – even if you go to bed at a reasonable time?
- Do you CRAVE salty and/or sweet snacks?
- Do you NEED coffee, colas, power drinks, salty or sweet snacks to keep going?
- Feeling run down, stressed, or overwhelmed?
- Can’t bounce back from stress or illness?
- Feeling best only after 4 to 6 PM (your “second wind”)?
- Can’t lose weight?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions you may be suffering from Adrenal Fatigue
Adrenal Fatigue is a health disorder that can affect anyone who experiences persistent or severe emotional or physical stress. It is also an important contributing factor in health conditions ranging from allergies to obesity. Despite its prevalence in our modern world – an estimated 80% of people living in industrialized countries struggle with it at one time or another in their lives – Adrenal Fatigue has generally been ignored and untreated by the medical community.